- Hook attachment makes it easy to manipulate and remove the co-sleeper from Pack n’ Play.
- Does not attach to an adult’s bed directly.
- Removable co-sleeper transforms into bassinet and toddler crib.
- The process to assemble and dissemble the Pack N’ Play requires dexterity, trunk control, and additional time.
- Push button to fold product could be difficult to manipulate.
- Wheels/casters can make it easier to transport Pack N’ Play.
- Electronic controls (vibration, music, and nightlight)
- Large push button can be easier to manipulate.
- Portable and can attach anywhere on the Pack N’ Play.
- Skills required to thread a velcro strap through the device, which could be difficult to manipulate for some.
- Other Considerations
- Money saving option to eliminate the purchase of a crib, changing table, and a bassinet.
Pack n’ Play with removable co-sleeper has controls for vibration, music, and flashlight.