- Easier access to change the bedding.
- Doors/Side Wall
- Rounded to reduces risk of fingers getting caught when opening/closing doors.
- Doors fold open and out to the sides and make it easier to place child in and out of the crib.
- ottom halfway raised requiring individual to lift baby out of crib versus sliding.
- Located on the outside of the doors prevents child to reach it.
- Requires finger dexterity to pull lock open and closed.
- Ergonomic to reduce back pain.
- The height of the crib reduces the need to adjust mattress height as child develops.
- Raised with an open space allowing sufficient room for an individual in a wheelchair to roll under the crib to easily reach the child.
- Options for lowering the mattress height as child grows to prevent child from crawling out.
- Other Considerations
- Use the crib as another place to change diapers as opposed to changing table.
- Financial cost could be factor to purchase specialized crib; however, this company has an option to submit insurance information for coverage.
Elevated crib can help reduce strain on lower back. Crib is raised with an open space allowing sufficient room for an individual in a wheelchair to roll under the crib to easily reach the child.