- Lightweight and breathable.
- Excess fabric could be difficult to manipulate wrap; however, it could provide enough material to wrap around an individual in a wheelchair in order to feel secure holding child.
- The material of the fabric can influence the comfort of the baby and the person holding them.
- Stripes on the Wrap
- Provide a visual guideline to mark the spot that is comfortable and functional for wear.
- One Shoulder Strap
- Makes it easy to hold baby standing or seated.
- Pre-set straps help save time so reduce adjusting and readjusting.
- Easy to breastfeed in the sling.
- Could eventually put strain on the shoulder.
- Metal Ring
- Looping the fabric through the ring allows users to make a shoulder strap.
- Easy to adjust for child to face forward, backward, and sit on the hip.
- Lightweight fabric makes it easy to fit and carry in diaper bag.
- Other Considerations
- Holds babies 8 to 35lbs.
- Machine washable and machine dry.
- Moving the child to and from sling could be difficult to do independently based on abilities.
One shoulder strap design with metal ring allowing adjustability for a variety of body types.