- Seat cushion can be cleaned in the washing machine or wiped down.
- Lip of tray is high enough to help reduce spills.
- Swings to the side which is a unique feature. It can benefit an individual with decreased hand function as it provides an alternative option to remove the tray compared to a push button or lever release on other high chairs.
- Completely removable.
- Option to adjust the distance it sits away from the child’s body.
- Crotch Post
- Attached to chair can provide additional support for an individual with limited hand function as it gives them time to remove the tray and readjust their position prior to getting the child out of the high chair.
- Not attached to the tray which can make it easier to handle and manipulate tray by laying it on flat surface without spilling food.
- Chest Harness
- Adjustable straps on the five point harness to secure child in chair.
- Could be difficult to adjust for those with decreased hand function.
- Large push button could be easier to manipulate to release the buckle.
- Compact and easy to fold.
- Lightweight to transport from one place to the next.
- Larger footplate to support the child as they develop.
- Foot Rest
- Wider compared to the older model.
- Two small rollers are located on the back legs, which require an individual to tilt the chair to engage. Reviewers indicate they are not big enough to transport with child in chair.
- Other Considerations
- Chair arrives assembled compared to other chairs.
- No adjustable seat height compared to other chairs however it’s the same height as the highest setting on the OXO TOT.
Unique features allow the tray to swing away, be removed completely, and adjust the distance away from child’s body.