- Height Adjustable
- Wireless remote makes it easier to adjust crib height, even one handed.
- Raised crib undercarriage makes it easier for someone in a wheelchair to pull under the crib.
- Raised crib provides the appropriate height to reach for child from standing or seated position.
- Sliding Doors
- Controlled by wireless remote.
- Company states quiet operation of doors as they open/close in order to not wake child.
- Locks/unlocks the crib doors by holding wireless remote in front of latch to activate sensors.
- When holding remote control over latch, one must wait to hear the click to activate doors to open and close. This could be difficult for an individual with decreased hearing.
- Crib Size
- Large and has a wide footprint which can take up space in smaller room, especially when doors are completely open.
- Other Considerations
- This company has an option to submit insurance as another payment option.
- Labeled Durable Medical Equipment and more likely to be covered by insurance.
- Crib is powered by electricity for operation, and plugs into the wall.
Specialized design that can be controlled by a wireless remote to adjust height and to open/close sliding doors. Option for insurance coverage.