- Raised with an open space underneath crib and changing table allowing sufficient room for an individual in a wheelchair to get as close as desired to care for child.
- Changing table connects to the crib making it easy for individuals to transfer baby to and from different surfaces with ease.
- Height benefits any individual who may have experience back pain or weaker core.
- On the outside so child cannot reach to unlatch.
- Someone with limited dexterity may need to problem solve most efficient way to manipulate.
- Other Considerations
- This crib was customized and therefore no specific instructions of how to build it or if it can convert into a toddler bed.
- May not be able to move mattress down as child ages.
Customized crib and changing table is raised to help reduce back pain. Also helpful for individuals that use a wheelchair to easily roll under the furniture to perform parenting tasks.