- Washable and removable slipcover.
- Flexible to move for different feeding positions (i.e. cradle, cross, and football).
- Stuffing is made out of organic buckwheat hulls compared to other pillows made out of plastic/foam materials. Could be a safety risk if pillow rips open.
- Provides the appropriate height to elevate infant’s head for feeding.
- Flexible to adjust for comfort, function, and fit for variety of types of torsos.
- Bulky and slightly heavier compared to other nursing pillows therefore it could be difficult to manipulate and move.
- Other Considerations
- For individuals with limited trunk control or hand function: stuff the two pillow ends under chair or wheelchair armrests for further support to hold the baby.
- More expensive compared to other pillows.
Easy to adjust and flexible for different feeding positions and body types.