- Digital Thermometer
- Could assist an individual who may have loss of sensation or cannot discriminate between hot and cold.
- Has water reservoir to regulate temperature.
- Versatile, and can be used for infants and small toddlers.
- Able to fit over a sink.
- Could be too large for some sinks.
- Tub is deep and it could be difficult for some individuals to move the child in/out of the tub.
- Rounded/curved section creates a space for it to sit on a sink.
- Provides alternative option to grasp and transport the tub.
- Other Considerations
- Multiple drains help empty the water before moving tub.
- May need to purchase an insert for additional support to reduce child from sliding.
- More expensive.
Unique digital controls provide a visual indicator of the water temperature.