- Easy to clean/keeps children clean.
- Wipes down easily.
- Silicone may not be bendable to manipulate and transport with ease.
- Large Bowl/Pocket
- Designed to catch food, reduce food spillage onto child’s lap.
- This could benefit an individual who cannot manipulate a high chair tray who may opt to feed child without the tray or feed them in another location without a high chair.
- Could be difficult for an individual to manipulate.
- Parent review states that these straps are difficult to tighten.
- Straps could put indentions on the child’s neck: may need to add some type of cushion/cloth for comfort.
- Other Considerations
- Depending on the high chair, this bowl may not fit with the high chair tray; however, it could work if child sits in booster seat or up to the kitchen table without a tray.
Large bowl can easily catch food and the bib is a thicker material compared to other brands. One must manipulate a snap to secure the bib.