- Easy to clean.
- Parent’s report it’s aesthetically pleasing and prefer compared to other gated/netted products as it didn’t feel as if their child was in a cage and had room to move around.
- Toys and Colors
- Decorated with primary colors and has toys on panels to stimulate play and increase child development.
- Parent reviews complain teddy bear stickers fall off; however, one parent recommended putting the sticker on shoulders first for it to stick more snuggly.
- Flexible Design
- Open and flexible, making it easier for parent to stay organized and contain toys in one area. This could benefit individuals in a wheelchair that would need to get around the toys and provides tangible boundaries.
- Can be set-up into different designs such as, square, circular shape, or L.
- Rounded corners that help with different shapes are sold separately. Included pieces can make shapes with 8 panels, 6 panels, and L shaped play yard.
- Fairly large footprint.
- Play pen uses suction cups to secure onto the floor to ensure stability. Will not be stable on carpet.
- Can be used as traditional baby gate secured with suction cups that to stick to hardwood or tile flooring.
- Opens with a lever handle making it easier for an individual to grasp to open and close the swinging door.
- One must push down on a button to lock the door which could be difficult for an individual with limited pinch or dexterity to manipulate.
- Other Considerations
- This appropriate for infants up to 4 years of age.
- The assembly time should take up to 10-15 minutes.
- Assembly does not require any screws, but could be hard with decreased hand function and trunk control.
Flexibility in design to fit a variety of spaces. Easy to assemble and store. Activity panels help with child development.