- Full Body-Wrap
- Length of material is flexible to fit variety of body types.
- Easy to support the individual in performing breast feeding.
- Excess fabric could be difficult to manipulate to wrap around yourself.
- Excess fabric could benefit an individual who is in a wheelchair to use to wrap around the back of their wheelchair to provide additional trunk support.
- Excess fabric could cover the child’s head and decrease their air flow.
- Individuals may need assistance to manipulate wrap around body.
- Versatile to wrap child facing the front, back, and on the hip.
- Baby in safe ergonomic seated position.
- Other Consderations
- Machine washable.
- Parent reviews state they prefer this type of wrap as it holds the baby close to their bodies making it easier to perform other household tasks (i.e. cooking and laundry).
- Moving the child to and from sling could be difficult to do independently based on abilities.
Full body wrap that fits all body types. Can be complicated to manipulate and adjust.