- Seat Cushion
- Includes memory foam for for infant support and added comfort.
- First car seat to have full steel frame, another safety option.
- Steel frame makes car seat heavier compared to others.
- All-in-one car seat which can save time and money.
- Rear facing 5 to 45 pounds. Forward facing 20-80 pounds (up to 57″) in 5-point harness. Booster to 120 pounds.
- With multiple features makes it heavier to transport.
- Adjustable headrest height with reinforced sidewalls.
- Headrest is not removable compared to other car seats.
- Folds flat for travel and can be carried as a backpack.
- Narrow slim frame can fit 3 across mid- sized vehicle back seat.
- Other Considerations
- Difficult to assemble and adjust harnesses.
- Can be difficult to install.
Can be carried as a backpack and is narrow to fit multiple car seats side-by-side. Full steel frame adds safety and weight.