- Lift Basket
- Comes with an adjustable basket to fit most bottles.
- The two tabs on the basket could be manageable for an individual with limited dexterity in order to transport the bottles in and out of the machine.
- Multiple parent review complaints that this product does not fit bottles with wider necks (i.e Tommie Tippee, and MAM bottles).
- The small digital buttons could be difficult for an individual with limited hand function to push the buttons.
- Small numbers could be difficult to see.
- Auto Shut Off
- Power shut off after 10 minutes of no use.
- Digital Timer
- Allows the individual to set the timer to their preference in heating the bottles.
- Rings an alarm that provides an auditory cue to let the individual know the milk is ready.
- Water Container
- Located on the side of the bottle warmer, it pops on and off, which could be difficult for an individual with limited hand function to manipulate in order to refill it with water.
- Have to keep refilling the warmer quite often.
- Multiple functions as it heats bottles and baby foods.
- Make sure to remove the venting system pieces from bottles before heating them (i.e. Dr. Brown’s bottles venting tubes)
- Multiple reviewers state it does not evenly heat the bottles.
- Other Considerations
- The size of this machine is smaller, creating more space on countertops.
- Reasonably priced.
- Need to be diligent with the cleaning process because there is a risk for mold to build up in multiple places.
Has a lift basket, water reservoir, timer, and auto shut-off feature. If using Dr. Brown’s bottles it’s recommended to remove venting system when heating.