- Ridges can provide traction for an individual with decreased grasp to manipulate the cup and screw/unscrew the cap.
- Ridges could be easier to manipulate compared to other bottles that have smooth collars.
- Transitional bottle: can convert to sippy cups with adaptable/double handles.
- Venting System
- Prevents leakage and reduces the occurrence of colic, gas, and spit up.
- This bottle has multiple parts to put together which could be difficult to manipulate for an individual with decreased hand function.
- Could be difficult to clean well.
One of the most popular brands on the market for anti-colic bottles, even with multiple parts to assemble. Ridges on the collar assist in providing traction for opening/closing collar on the bottle.