- Wipes off easily.
- Lip on tray is high and curved to reduce spills. White tray has built in cup holder.
- Tabs on side of tray could provide an individual with limited dexterity the ability to manipulate tray to take it on and off to clean.
- Buckle/Chest Harness
- Could be difficult for an individual who may have decreased pinch or dexterity to manipulate.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- Conserves kitchen floor space and less maintenance compared to high chair.
- Adjustment provides the individual with limited hand function or trunk control the ability to position chair for their comfort and function to complete the task for feeding.
Tray lip is higher to keep food from spilling over, and the booster folds compactly for storage.