- Seat Cushion
- Removable and machine washable.
- Could be difficult to manipulate multiple parts when taking on/off.
- To take on/off an individual is required to manipulate a buckle, velcro, and a hook.
- Seat reclined to reduce reflux in babies and allow them to sleep more comfortably.
- Seat recline has only one position.
- Seat Harness
- Teething toy included and attached to harness.
- Has buckles that could be difficult to manipulate to secure baby.
- Must be done manually by someone physically rocking child. This could be time consuming and difficult for those with decreased strength and coordination.
- Vibration Control
- Simple slide button design that can make it easier to manipulate.
- Compact for travel and storage.
- Requires use of both hands to press the large circular buttons on each side of the rocker.
- Other Considerations
- Easy to assemble.
- Cost effective option.
- The process of transferring the child to and from the swing could be difficult to perform with decreased strength, trunk control, and/or hand function.
Most popular on the market for its simplicity and price.