- Swivels 360 degrees to easily rotate bassinet to desired position (close to bed to care for baby or away from bed to easily get in and out)
- Four-point base adjusts for different bed heights (22’’ – 34’’ tall)
- Base requires 32’’ clearance from wall.
- Base requires under bed clearance.
- Flexible and can be pushed down or locked in place.
- Option to slide or lift baby when moving from bassinet to bed.
- Easy to see through mesh material.
- Lights and Sounds
- Nightlight (assists with changes and feedings).
- Soothing sounds, lullabies, and vibrations (variety of each).
- Nursing timer provides an auditory cue.
- All with 30 minute auto shutoff feature.
- Controls have good color contrast making them easier to see.
- Requires AAA batteries – not included.
- Push button controls could require finger strength to operate.
- Place to store baby’s items within easy reach.
- Wipe down with damp cloth.
- Machine washable sheets and waterproof mattress.
- Other Considerations
- Fits into small spaces.
- Recommended for infants to 6 months.
Most common bassinet on the market. Sits right next to the bed and easily swivels 360 degrees for desired position.