- Structured Carrier: Top of Carrier
- Crisscross straps provide extra support through the shoulders and back.
- Amazon link includes instructional video of how to assemble the straps.
- Wrap: Bottom Part of Carrier
- Flexible to fit variety of body types.
- Provides additional back support.
- Easier to manipulate compared to other carriers with buckles.
- Some may need assistance to tie the wrap.
- Versatile to carry infant, frontward facing, on the hip, and backward.
- Baby in safe ergonomic seated position.
- Other Considerations
- Moving the child to and from sling could be difficult to do independently based on abilities.
Criss cross straps for back support plus fabric that ties and wraps around hips to fit a variety of body types.