- Machine washable, but no cover.
- Parent reports they would prefer a cover to be manufactured so it can go over the pillow.
- Little fibers come off that could be choking hazard for infant.
- Top Pillow
- s adjustable and removable with a velcro feature that could benefit an individual with limited hand function to easily manipulate and move.
- Can easily flip to both sides when alternating feeding positions.
- Bottom Pillow
- Can contour to fit a variety of body types.
- Bulky and could be difficult to perform certain feeding positions (i.e. football position).
- Could be difficult for an individual with limited hand function to transport pillow.
Two part pillow. Top pillow easily flips to adjust baby’s position and mother’s comfort. Bottom pillow contours to fit a variety of body types.