- Glass Bottle
- Consumers state they are easier to heat.
- Easy to clean.
- Heavier and could be easier to hold based on individual preference.
- Concern for risk of dropping/breaking; however, adaptive bottle holder options available.
- Ridges can provide traction for an individual with weaker grasp to screw/unscrew the collar.
- Can transfer to sippy cups, which may be a cost effective option.
- Silicone Sleeve
- Increases an individual’s ability to grasp and hold bottle.
- Removing the silicone sleeve for cleaning could be difficult to manipulate.
- Covers up the measurements on the side of the bottle.
- Other Considerations
- Only requires two steps for assembly making cleaning and prepping the bottle faster.
Glass bottle is eco-friendly and can be easier to heat and clean. Silicone cover protects glass from breaking and makes it easier to hold. Ridges on top can provide traction for easy opening/closing.