- Small and portable. The cord retracts and is easily stored under the bottle warmer.
- Heats bottles, heats baby food, and offers sterilization to clean nipple.
- Has the option to keep a bottle warm up to 6 hours.
- Gradually heats the bottle allowing individuals to plan feeding times by keeping a bottle on the warm feature until the next feeding.
- Having different heating options reduces the stress of setting a temperature and the timer.
- If need to heat bottle quickly, some parent reviewers stated the express setting can overheat the milk.
- Auto Shut Off
- Has sensors to shut off the machine when water runs out inside device. Other machines without this feature will continue to heat with potential to burn the floor of the heater.
- No automatic shut off button when bottle heats up; however, some reviewers prefer this so the milk can continue to stay warm for next 6 hours.
- Green light on display turns to solid when milk is ready and is a great visual cue for anyone.
- Push buttons to operate contrast in color to the background making it easier to locate and see.
- Green light is small and could be difficult to see.
- Other Considerations
- No audible alarm to notify you when milk is ready.
Multi-use product for heating baby food, bottles, and sterilizes the nipple. Machine can also keep the bottle warm for up to 6 hours. Contrasting colors on display for easy operation.