- Simulates breast nipple.
- Differs from other bottles as the slow suction increases the infant’s oral motor development.
- Parents report once child stops drinking from bottle, milk continues to spill out of the nipple.
- Does not have ridges but the 6 mo+ or 9 mo+ bottles do. Ridges on the collar can provide traction for an individual with decreased hand function.
- Lack of threads on the bottle require an individual to screw collar on tighter. Individuals report higher rate of leakage when top not screwed on effectively.
- Other Considerations
- For convenience and cost savings, this bottle comes with the Medela breast pump machine.
- Small and portable, easy to transport.
- No presence of different textures or alternate shape to provide support for an alternate grasp.
Comes with the Medela breast pump. Nipple is unique and helps increase the child’s oral development.