- Zipper connects the base and top making it easier to manipulate.
- Buckles to clasp for additional support could be difficult to manipulate.
- Shoulder Straps
- Could be difficult to adjust and put on independently.
- 3 way lock buckle could be difficult to manipulate.
- Hip Strap
- Adjustable with velcro making it easy to manipulate and fit variety of body types.
- Hip Seat
- Provides back support and distributes child’s weight from holding all the weight in the shoulders.
- Reduces strain on hip to reduce low back pain.
- Provides support for an individual in wheelchair to hold their child.
- Provides a natural sitting position for child at all times regardless of age.
- Can be bulky to wear.
- Zipper Pocket on Hip Belt
- Storage compartment for phone, keys or money to completely make your hands free.
- 9 different positions to carry child i.e. in front, forward facing, back, hip, this can allow any individual to carry child at their level of comfort and functionality.
- Plastic therefore could be uncomfortable.
- Avoids hip dysplasia and has passed through all global safety clearances.
- Supports child from 3 months to 3 years old or max weight of 40lbs.
- Other Considerations
- Can come in a variety of colors and sizes to accommodate long and short torsos.
- Transferring the child to and from the sling could be difficult to do independently depending on abilities.
Two piece carrier that provides appropriate hip position for child and nine different ergonomic carrying options for adult.