- Bottle Cap
- Cap covering the nipple could be difficult to remove.
- Mimics mother’s nipple.
- Accordion style silicone nipple closely mirrors how a baby would latch onto a breast, allowing greater control of milk flow.
- Lack of raised texture or ridges on collar may be hard to screw/unscrew.
- The hourglass shape can provide the appropriate angle for the individual with decreased hand function to hold the bottle during feeding.
- Ventilating System
- Anti-colic valve located in the bottom of the bottle may be difficult to remove for thorough cleaning.
- Risk of leakage could occur at the bottom of the bottle from incorrectly reassembling the anti-colic valve tab.
Unique accordion style nipple. Anti-colic valve in the bottom of the bottle. Hourglass shape offers alternative options for holding bottle.