- Simple to clean, and no areas for mold to get trapped.
- Silicone nipple, collar, and base of handles can be removed for thorough cleaning.
- Silicone material makes it easy for individuals to manipulate cup.
- Could provide an individual with limited dexterity and grasp control the ability to manipulate, transport, or hold the cup.
- Grooves and silicone material on the collar can provide traction for an individual with reduced grasp control and strength in order to screw/unscrew the collar.
- Removable as child ages.
- Handles may not fit in car seat cup holder when on the cup.
- Busy Pattern
- Could overstimulate an individual or child that has sensory sensitivity.
- Other Considerations
- Transition from bottle to cup easier.
- Parent reviews state the nipple does not allow efficient fluid to exit the cup.
Handles located on bottom of cup and covered in silicone for easy manipulation. Handles are removable to fit into cup holders.