- Seat cushion is machine washable and easy to remove.
- Snack tray (top) removable to place in dishwasher.
- Lip of the tray is high enough to reduce spillage of food.
- Removeable and requires someone to insert their fingers inside the tray to pull the lever for it to release.
- Five adjustable settings provide flexibility for individuals (seated or standing) to choose a comfortable and functional height for feeding the child and getting them in and out of the chair. This is beneficial for individuals who may have limited fine motor control, trunk control, core strength, and/or difficulty bending or reaching.
- Beneficial as child develops and transitions to sitting at the kitchen table.
- Three recline positions can provide alternative options for individuals to feed child. This feature can be beneficial for an individual with decreased hand function and trunk control if holding the child is challenging during bottle feeding.
- Require a push and pull motion to adjust the height and recline setting while simultaneously holding baby.
- Crotch Post
- Attached to chair can provide additional support for an individual with limited hand function as it gives them time to remove the tray and readjust their position prior to getting the child out of the high chair.
- Not attached to the tray which can make it easier to handle and manipulate tray by laying it on flat surface without spilling food.
- The frame can dissemble into two parts.
- Four wheels can benefit any individual who wants to easily move the chair from one area to the next.
- Brakes could be difficult for an individual with limited trunk control to reach down and lock/unlock brakes; however, adaptive equipment could be used to reach brake lever.
Multi-feature chair with adjustable height and recline settings with four wheels. Easy to clean tray and cushion.