- Seat and tray are waterproof and dishwasher safe.
- Chest Harness/Buckle
- Adjusting the five point harness strap and pinching the buckles could be difficult with decreased hand function.
- Removing straps requires screwdriver.
- Lip of the tray is high enough to catch food to reduce spillage of food.
- Width of tray wraps around the child and can reduce spillage of food.
- Push button with ridges to release tray that could be difficult to manipulate depending on an individual’s ability.
- Crotch Post
- Attached to chair can provide additional support to hold child in seat in order to give the individual time to remove tray and readjust their position prior to picking up their child off the high chair.
- Tray inserts onto the crotch post, clicks into place providing the individual auditory cue to ensure it is secure and easier to manipulate compared to push/pull button feature on other trays.
- Can give individuals (seated or standing) the option to set the chair where it is functional and comfortable in order to complete the task for feeding and getting the child in and out of the chair.
- Beneficial for individuals who may have limited fine motor control, trunk control, core strength, and/or difficulty bending or reaching.
- Helpful to utilize as child develops and transitions to sit at the kitchen table.
- Chair dissembles for storage.
- Weight of seat is light to pick up and transport from one area to the next.
- Foot Rest
- Removable, curved shaped, and adjustable for child to rest feet.
- Other Considerations
- Chair usable as child ages: high chair, toddler seat, and booster seat.
- Ergonomic design tray can provide appropriate postural support for child to enhance developing skills for self-feeding.
- Can be used from 4 months-5 year olds.
- Handle located on back of seat could be difficult to grasp.
Multi-functional design that converts with age and from high chair to stand alone seat. Wide tray reduces food spillage and keeps baby secure.