- Machine washable on delicate cycle.
- Allows a mother with reduced dexterity to adjust product easily and fit bustier to her body in a functional and comfortable position.
- Someone with decreased hand function may have difficulty manipulating the flanges to put on the bustier.
- Individuals are required to manipulate a zipper to put on the bustier.
- Other Considerations
- Reduces fatigue and strain on wrists so mother doesn’t need to hold the bottles/flanges for long periods of time.
- Flexible design allows multitasking while pumping and performing daily activities.
DIY option hands free bustier:
Flexible and hands freed design to allow for multi-tasking and reduced strain on hands/wrists while pumping.