- Latch and Locks
- Larger hooks can make it easier for individuals with limited dexterity to manipulate.
- Side Door
- Doors open toward the center post and door swing direction could be a barrier for some when reaching the child.
- Ergonomic height could reduce low back pain.
- Raised with an open space underneath crib allowing sufficient room for an individual in a wheelchair to get as close as desired to care for child.
- Crib does not convert to toddler bed or day bed.
This DIY option has easy to manipulate latches with a circular loop.