- Seat is machine washable and easy to remove.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Tray lip is not as high as Fisher Price so could have increased food spillage.
- Buckle/Chest Harness
- Three point buckle system to strap booster seat to kitchen chair could be difficult for individual with limited dexterity and finger strength to manipulate.
- Seat transitions from infant seat to toddler booster seat.
- Conserves kitchen floor space and requires less maintenance compared to high chair.
- Breaks down into two pieces compared to Fisher-Price.
- Holes on the Sides
- Wide and could give alternative option for someone with decreased hand function to grab, adjust, or transport the seat.
- Two height adjustments provide the individual with limited hand function or trunk control the ability to position chair for their comfort and function to complete the task for feeding.
Holes on side of the booster make it easy to move and the seat is height adjustable.