- Large Open Handle
- Could provide an alternative grasp for an individual with limited hand function for moving and carrying.
- Can transition from infant to toddler tub.
- Grooves on Bottom of the Tub
- Secures product onto the sink safely.
- Placing the tub onto sink could make it easier for an individual to reach the child from a seated or standing position.
- Infant Sling Insert
- Removable and can provide additional support to secure baby in tub.
- Could be difficult for an individual with decreased hand function to pull, and secure around the edges of the tub.
- ould be difficult or heavy for some individuals carry and transport.
- Drain Tap
- Located in the bottom of tub and creates an easy option for removing water once bathing tasks are complete.
Large handle makes it easy to hold and transport. Infant insert allows tub to fit a variety of sizes.