- Strap and Rotating Bottle Holder:
- Frees up the individual’s hands and allows them to multitask and perform other tasks (feed themselves or play with other children) while feeding baby.
- Helpful for someone that has limited grasp and finger dexterity.
- Holds any size bottles to 0 – 9+ months.
- Reduces back pain and wrist strain as individuals will not need to hold bottle for long periods of time.
- Provides extra opportunity for individuals cradle their child and focus on bonding when their hands are free from feeding.
- Turning the bottle holder may require two hands. Individuals are encouraged to problem solve ways to make this work well for them.
- Button to Remove Bottle
- Requires an individual to push a button to pop the bottle off the holder.
- Silicone material is easy to wash.
- Other Features
- Some individuals state difficulty keeping the product balanced on their shoulder and obtaining an appropriate angle for feeding the baby if the mother has a larger chest.
Hands free bottle holder that rests over one shoulder. Bottle can rotate to adjust for comfort and positioning.