- Warms breast milk, formula, and baby food.
- Heats bottle evenly without hot spots; however, may take extra time.
- Auto Shut Off
- A light provides a visual cue when bottle is heated and ready to use. Machine also turns off once bottle is heated.
- Water Measuring Cylinder
- Located on the side of the machine and is used to measure out the amount of water to put in the machine to heat specific size bottle of milk.
- Multiple parent reviews complain the directions are unclear and difficult to understand, through trial error to determine which measurement worked best to heat bottles.
- The process required to fill the cylinder with water could be cumbersome for individuals with decreased hand function.
- Other Considerations
- Grabbing the bottle in/out of the machine for transport could be difficult for someone with decreased hand function.
- This machine has multiple parts that could be difficult to clean.
Heats breast milk, formula, and baby food. A light provides a visual cue when bottle is heated and ready to use.