- The alternate silicone nipple is supposed to resemble mother’s breast making it easier for transitioning from breast to bottle.
- Slick collar texture could make it difficult to screw and unscrew the bottle.
- Individuals report increased leaking due to limited threads on collar or the potential for the nipple opening to expands.
- Hourglass bottle shape could benefit an individual with reduced grasp control to manipulate, hold, and transport bottle.
- This bottle can transition into a sippy cup with removable handles.
- Other Considerations
- Simple steps to assemble bottle: 1) Push nipple through collar, pour formula/breast milk into bottle, and twist collar back on.
- Contrasting colors help with assembly and disassembly.
Converts easily into a sippy cup and the hourglass shape gives an alternative option to grasp and hold bottle. Contrasting colors makes it easy for assembly.