- No straps, belts, and buckles.
- No need for wrapping.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Fits variety of body types as individuals can adjust the width of the sling.
- Supports the anatomically correct natural sitting position for baby.
- One shoulder design could put strain on the shoulder and hip.
- No excess fabric and easy to manipulate.
- Easy to adjust baby facing frontward, backward, and on the side of the hip.
- Easy to use for breastfeeding.
- Other Considerations
- Machine washable.
- Can be used for a preemie up to 33lbs.
- Moving the child to and from sling could be difficult to do independently based on abilities.
No straps, belts, or buckles to adjust. Velcro closure easy to manipulate.