Exploring the interaction between people, design, and activity. Good Fit Poor Fit is part of The Universal Design Project, a nonprofit organization with a vision for every community across the USA to have a surplus of homes and opportunities for social participation that are universally and financially accessible.
023: A sink that moves? Take my money! – Good Fit Poor Fit
- 023: A sink that moves? Take my money!
- 022: The design of our homes profoundly affects our health.
- 021: Finding a place for everything in the bathroom.
- 020: The tale of two kitchens in one!
- 019: What do mock airline flights & demonstration homes have in common?
- 018: “How does inaccessibility impact your health?”
- 017: What is it like interning with us?
- 016: Housing and Collaboration: Stories from the Field
- 015: Freestanding tubs, are they safe?
- 014: When lights don’t work even when they’re on.