Exploring the interaction between people, design, and activity. Good Fit Poor Fit is part of The Universal Design Project, a nonprofit organization with a vision for every community across the USA to have a surplus of homes and opportunities for social participation that are universally and financially accessible.
031: Designing for the Senses – Good Fit Poor Fit
- 031: Designing for the Senses
- 030: Interview with Danise Levine, Universal Design Champion
- 029: Welcome Home! Entrances and Entryways
- 028: Alerts and Alarms
- 027: Happy 30th Anniversary to the ADA!
- 026: Designing for Dementia
- 025: What makes a bedroom comfortable and functional?
- 024: COVID-19 is changing the way we interact & use our homes.
- 023: A sink that moves? Take my money!
- 022: The design of our homes profoundly affects our health.